Jusri scored his second win for the season in New England USA, now leading the championship with 12 points gap from Taichi94.
Ahmad Fuad @Fuad89n managed a steady run over Round 3 to secure P1. Round 2 winner Ahjep did not manage to finish Round 3 due to technical reasons. Ahmad Fuad used this advantage to close in the gap between the current Championship leader Jusri Rusli.
Congratulations to Protouch Tuner @Ahjep, winner of the second round of the AI Rally Championship run at Ribadelles, Spain. He currently leads the championship as we head to Round 3 in Hawkes Bay, New Zealand. Stay tuned to Adrenaline Impact for more info and coverage.
AI Rally Championship on Dirt Rally 2.0 started on 26th April and was entered by more than 25 participants from motorsports & sim racing background. Jusri Rusli took home 24 points with the lead and started Round 2 the day after.
For PS 4 users:
1. To register or login into RACENET
2. Visit https://dirtrally2.com/clubs/club/308570
2. When prompted for username and password scroll down until you see the PS logo
3. Login to your PSN account through the logo and it will be linked to the RACENET club
click join club after successfully logging in
For PC users:
1. Visit https://dirtrally2.com/clubs/club/308570
2. Login using your Steam Account or RACENET Account
3. Click Join
4. Remember to check the RACENET Clubs section (Second Menu) for AI Rally club
Rounds start at 3.00pm MST. These stages can only be completed once, so remember to practice and use the shakedown before starting a stage. Good Luck!